The memories come flooding back, and again, I'm back to Pat Carlson
This is a gm, he's explaining what he was in Elan school for
_____________________________________
“Look at them!” Danny shouted. “Tell these people what the fuck you’re here for.”
“I took a kid into the woods, and…”
“What was his name,” Danny said, “He had a fucking name.”
“His name is Lucky.”
“No,” Danny said, “His name, “Was,” Lucky, go on, tell your peers what you did to Lucky.”
Pat said that he took Lucky—an eight year old boy—into the woods to molest him, and then freaked out and killed him. When he was done with the story, Danny said, “How did you kill him?”
“I hit him in the head with a rock.”
Danny stood up. “What else did you do?” He said. “Don’t make me pry every detail out of you.”
Pat told us that he knocked Lucky down beat his head in with a rock, kicked him, and stuck a laundry pin through his heart. Then, he covered him with leaves, and left him there. He spoke in a monotone, like he was describing a day at work.
“Tell them what the doctor said to you.”
“He said I would never get better.”
“He said that you’d do it again, didn’t he?”
“Yeah.”
“Yeah?” Danny shook his head. “You have no emotion in your voice at all…What the fuck is wrong with you?”
Pat then told us that his psychiatrist considered him a sociopath, and expected that he would kill again and again. Danny added quotes from his file as he told the story. Finally, Danny said, “Does anyone have any feelings about this?” to the house, and they charged him, and screamed in his face. It was the first time I joined in.
Then, Danny put him in the ring, as I wondered what good it would do. Pat was a serial killer. Élan’s abuse was only going to make him worse
______________________________________
Now, I'm not a psychiatrist, but I figured out that they're as fucked up as the rest of us. :D
Srsly. What sick bastard said, "Hey, let's let Elan beat the serial killer out of him."?
He stayed out of trouble for a few months, and they told him how good he was doing, and sent him home
I'd like to know what became of him
Jesus H. Christ. I dunno what to say.
ReplyDeleteIm confused on some of this but I get the jist. So insane. Maybe youll find him through the course of your writing and publishing but more than likely that dude is underground somewhere. Physically or literally.
ReplyDeleteI remember this story. The kids name was Pat Cropper.He was in Parsonsfield.But I don't know where he was from.I'd love to help you with your book. I have many stories about Elan.True stories.Most of my time was in Parsonsfield.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete